Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Single Serve Curried Egg Salad


I am not as big of a fan of eggs as a lot of people I know, but I LOVE this recipe for curried egg salad so much, sometimes I eat it with a spoon, no bread required!


This recipe is for 1 serving, and is easily multiplied.

Ingredients:
1 hard boiled egg,peeled
1 1/2 Tbsp Mayo (I prefer miracle whip,use what you like)
1 stalk celery (optional) finely chopped
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp mild mustard

1. Chop your eggs to your desired consistency. I like to have some big chunks in there, but you might like it in smaller pieces.
2. Add the mayo, curry powder, mustard and celery (if you chose to include it). Mix until well combined.
3. Refridgerate for 30 minutes before eating for best results. This gives the flavors time to meld and get all delicious.

This is great wrapped in lettuce for a healthy lunch, or on nice toasted bread.

Creative Commons License
This work by Little Mom on the Prairie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment