Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Freebies Tally (by week)

May was a slow month for freebies and deals for us, mainly because we didn't have enough scratch around to go shopping, even with coupons. I spent a lot of the month doing spring cleaning and trying to scrounge up some dough, so I didn't get as much in the mail either. For Week 1, the Gevalia Sample is much appreciated, in a coffee-loving household...and the Hydro silk razor was a great grab,too.


Week 2 was mostly about my Lil' G...I grabbed some great freebies to help us over her short 6 week summer break/next school year, to focus her on her grades. I somehow got a second Hydro Silk razor in the mail, even though I only signed up for one! I also managed to get the Target Spring beauty bag and a FREE L'Oreal hair dye.


Week 3 brought some surprises...a second, unrequested Target beauty bag, and a Bland Farms Onion Tshirt I do not remember signing up for! Plus, some custom cards from Vistaprint.com and Sierra Club Wildlife cards, and a few other samples.


Week 4 had more surprises in store for me, with a second Gevalia sample and 2 free paring knives! The ruler at the bottom of the picture is for measuring fish you catch. I LOVE Jergens Natural Glow, since I don't like to spend too much time in the sun.


Some of you have asked how many free magazines do we get in a month...here is most of them! If I remember, next month I will set all of them aside for a picture.


No rebate checks came in this month, but I am going to try to be online more this month and see what I can do.


Creative Commons License
This work by Little Mom on the Prairie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment