Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Re-Use Plastic Bottles ~ A Nifty Kitchen Trick

CHECK THIS OUT! 

I just started doing this in our kitchen, and it makes the fact that my boys drink so much soda bearable! Now I can re-use the bottles for any bags I have open (not so great for chip bags but that's OK, got another trick for that below!) like chocolate chips (from Dad's Muffin-cakes) or brown sugar, chopped nuts, whatever you have open in your kitchen! The easy open tops make pouring a breeze! 


PLUS 
check out this great tips from YumSugar, on using plastic clip hangers from the store as chip bag clips! Genius!




I started doing this a few days ago and not only have I whittled down the odd basket of plastic hangers in my closet (husband is so happy!) my chips are nice and fresh, every time! (That makes everyone happy!)

Creative Commons License
This work by Little Mom on the Prairie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment