Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cut Pet Care Costs by 80%!


The ASPCA puts the average cost of caring for a cat at $56 per monthThat is $672 per year! You can add between $5-15 per week if you have a dog depending on the size. Between food, litter, toys and treats...the money adds up fast! But there is a way you can cut down on pet food costs. I  have successfully brought my cat care costs down to less than $10 per month, or a total of around $120 per year! 

Copyright Little Mom on the Prairie 2013
I have a rescue kitty (named Josie) that I care for, even though I am not supposed to have animals and even though my budget is super tight...but I couldn't turn my back on her tiny fuzzy face! Now she is a lot more healthy-looking, Thanks to my FREE Pet Food Stockpile! 




Creative Commons License
This work by Little Mom on the Prairie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment