Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Coupon Organization System - Version 1?

I finally got my coupon situation under control…I had a plastic bin that I would put my coupons in, and sort through them every time I went shopping…not very efficient.
I chose a simple and cheap organizer, that has clear plastic pockets for 6 months worth of bills and other stuff, and each pocket has a clear envelope type pocket on the front, for the coupons. So I can hold each months bills and coupons in one place!

I love blue!

I printed out a monthly calendar, in order to keep track of paychecks and bills due. They are FREE, and you can get one every month here.

Free printable calendars

I also picked out a small accordion organizer, for taking my coupons to the store with me. I have it set up by store section, which makes life very convenient and I almost never have to double back for an item. 

Organizes coupons by section of the store
The plain blue folder is for my rebates…one side for ‘item needs to be purchased’ and the other is ‘ready to mail out’. When I am ready to use one, I stick the rebate in my monthly organizer, to remind me to purchase the item.
I have my envelopes, stamps, pens and scissors all in the same place, and a very useful free self inking ‘Paid’ stamp, from Vista print. Now, I keep all of this in the same bin. It is my ‘Bills & Bargains Bin’, haha.

Bin of Bills and Bargains
Everything is all in one place, can be put away or taken out easily, and all my time sensitive materials are organized by date.


Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment