Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year means a Renewed Craft To-Do List!

I LOVE to craft with a purpose, and I am filling my project folder with ideas for the New Year! Hopefully we will soon be moving into our "Forever Home", so I am keeping an eye out for any easy/cheap DIY decorating ideas I can find!




Henna Painted Stones
by















Beaded Stilettos 
by










Custom Quote Canvas
by





















Glitter Keys
by











Apron from a Dress
by
(I really want to try this one!!)








Denim Hanging Board from Old Jeans
by












Reclaimed Window Coffee Table
by
(Reminds me a bit of the window table 



















Paint inside of Drawers
by 









lowescreativeideas_wooden_floor_mat.jpg





Colorful Wooden Floor Mat 
by















Easy Cut Out Back T-Shirt
by


No comments:

Post a Comment