Saturday, January 5, 2013

Free Money $ from Serve and American Express


Wanna make a quick $35? Of course you do, who doesn't like FREE MONEY?
I just found this deal and tried it myself, and was surprised at how fast and easy it was! 

I signed up for a Serve Account via American Express, which only took me 5 minutes! (They ask for name, address, email, birthday, and last 4 digits of SSN.This offer is for new members only. They are sending me an AmEx card, to use for online or in store purchases. 

When you add $25 or more to your NEW account through December 31, 2012, they’ll match with a $25 deposit. The FREE MONEY arrived in my account in 60 seconds! 


If you spend $20 in one purchase,using your card, they will give you an additional $10! That is $35 total profit! I have not done the purchase part, I am waiting for my card to arrive via snail-mail. Hopefully it doesn't take too long! 

Purchase must be made by Dec. 31, 2012. 

I have 3 adults in my house, and we each set up an account. We made $75 in one hour! After our qualifying purchases (holiday gifts!!) are made, we will have made a collective $105.00 FREE CASH towards our Christmas gifts. 


PLUS.....When you sign up for the Serve Digital Prepaid Card, 

you’ll get some other great benefits:


**Standard American Express 90 day purchase protection for accidental damage or theft for eligible purchases.

**Roadside Assistance – when your car breaks down, they will send help for towing, winching, flat tires, battery boost, fuel delivery or emergency lock-out. (Great for teenagers and college students).

**Entertainment Access – enjoy access to pre-sale tickets, reserved seats and behind the scenes experiences in certain cities when you use your Serve Card.


NOTE: These cards are assigned a special subset of numbers, that lets every system know that this is a prepaid card. Many online systems WILL REJECT this card. A lot of the "free trial-cancel later" offers will NOT accept this card, I have tried!! But this is a great way to make some extra cash and I plan to use it to give my preteen her allowance!

No comments:

Post a Comment