Saturday, February 23, 2013

Find Out Who Pinned Your Blog!


If you have a blog and are on Pinterest, you need to know this nifty little trick! While I was blog hopping one day, I came across a little blurb about how to see who has pinned items from your blog! At first I couldn't get it to work, but i will show you how to do it, and what mistake I made initially. 

PJH Designs says 
"First, have you ever wondered what is being pinned on your blog to Pinterest if anything? Well here is the link to find out!"

Just type in http://pinterest.com/source/thenameofyourblog/

The mistake I made, was just copy/pasting my blog URL onto the end of this. You do not want the http:// part of your blog name. You want it to look like this:



It will also show all the pins that you, yourself may have added from your blog to PinterestIsn't that a nifty trick?

Creative Commons License
This work by Little Mom on the Prairie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment