Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love is in The Air (Another Craft Round Up) Valentine's Day


I have never been as into Valentine's Day as I am this year...maybe it is because I write the blog now, maybe it is running the party for my daughter's class...in any case, here is yet another V-Day Round Up of Craftiness

Valentine Heart Banner

Valentine Paint Chip Banner by Domestic Super Hero



Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Hearts by Taste of August



Kool Aid Lollipops by Whistle and Ivy
&
DIY Lollipop Molds also by Whistle and Ivy



 adorable Valentine candy corn mason jar gift at shaken together

Candy Corn Mason Jar Gift by Shaken Together Life



Felt Rose Topiary by Life on Lake Shore Drive


 

Coffee and Cocoa Soap by Nature's Home Spa
(YUM sounds like it would smell Heavenly!)


DIY Valentine's Day Stove Burner Covers by I Gotta Try That
(OMG I love this idea! I, too, have an older stove with burners 
and these are freakin' adorable!)

Do you have any Valentine's day Crafts you would like to share? Click the 'click here to enter' link below to submit your blog post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment