Saturday, March 16, 2013

Build a Free Easter Basket


Easter is around the corner...
we have a double whammy, my daughter's birthday is the day before Easter...so I had to get creative with Easter Basket ideas, for free or darn cheap! I am sharing the basket I've built for my daughter, and if you hurry, some of these deals (or deals like it!) are still available! Get them while supplies last!!

I added a few great freebies from Bath & Body Works ...wow do I love their deals! Just within the last month, I have gotten 2 free travel lotions and a free fragrance sample! PLUS if you join their email list, they send you some great birthday freebies (my birthday was last month) so I also got her a free pocket bac and a free candle for myself!

RIGHT NOW you can play their instant win game to win free products. I didn't win today but I got a coupon for a free travel size item with $10 purchase. Click here to play!




I used my rewards from Best Buy's RewardZone Program to get a FREE DS game for my munchkin...I picked Zhu Zhu Princess, clearance price $9.99. My rewards covered the whole cost, even shipping! 


I just got my free bobble head pen from 4imprint[.com] (expired). 
I was lucky, the one that was randomly chosen for me looks a bit like my daughter! 
goofy-girl-guy


I also got a FREE feather shaped stylus (we got a pink one - her favorite color!) plus shipping was free, too. This came from Dealfisher (expired). 


Right now you can get this FREE mini heart speaker from Victoria's Secret, with any PINK purchase. I'm getting one for my daughter to use with her little MP3 player. 
Valid thru 3/18

mini heart speaker

I also grabbed a 7 oz. pack of Gold Emblem Jelly Beans, FREE after ECB at CVS (only until 3/16- limit 1).


I also grabbed a 2 pack of Colgate Classics toothbrushes at Dollar Tree, and tossed that in the basket to try to counteract the candy (haha). 
I used the $1.00/1 Colgate Adult or Kids Manual Toothbrush, excluding Plus, Triple Action and Extra Clean from Smart Source 3/10 insert coupon, making it FREE


There are sure to be more great freebies & deals in this upcoming week, and I will make sure to add them!

Update:

Starting Sunday, March 17th there will be a really good deal on Barbie Dolls at Walgreens, but you will want to print the coupon now before it disappears.

Buy (4) Barbie Dolls (prices start at $6.99 each)
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off discount applied at check out
Final Price: $4.25 each after sale and coupon

BUT it looks like the week of March 24th Barbies will be on sale Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

Creative Commons License
This work by Little Mom on the Prairie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment